Here are a few things that may help you to become more consistent:
1. Have goals you want to achieve.
2. Allocate time every week to the things that matter to you.
3. Notice your triggers and what motivates you.
4. Review your progress and ask for feedback regularly.
5. Celebrate any successes you’ve achieved to maintain momentum and stay motivated.
6. Win the morning, and you will win the day.
7. Do things even when you don’t feel like it.
8. Focus on and take responsibility for the process, not the potential results.
When you focus on the process, you will be a lot more relaxed and likely to continue than if you stare yourself blind on the potential results.
Always remember, the potential results never come as quickly as you want them to!
Focusing on potential results can put you on an emotional roller coaster from day to day.
9. Use the STREAK app
You will be much more resistant to breaking the streak when you can start a “streak” of daily habits. The STREAK app is designed to help you to establish winning streaks.
10. Notice & use triggers and reminders in your environment.
11. Send out AT LEAST 1 LinkedIn invitation to connect every day
What does it mean to be consistent? Being consistent is a commitment.It's about keeping your word to carry out what you've agreed to do....
Why do people struggle with consistency? 1. Lack of patience.2. Lack of clarity and focus.3. Not having supporting habits and triggers.4. Having an "all...
When you know why consistency is important, you take small steps to develop the habit. Here are some reasons why developing consistent habits is...